Please be aware that a new Mobile Device Policy for spectators will be in effect beginning at THE NORTHERN TRUST. Details of the changes to the policy are listed below. Tournaments are working to train volunteers and educate spectators on the changes to this policy.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Web.com Tour Schedule
2018 Web.com Tour Schedule Announced